Back in 2013, I kept searching for effortlessly chic and fabulous dresses for Friday night meals with my family and friends, something beautifully modest and versatile enough to wear on any occasion. When I couldn’t find the dress of my dreams, I decided to make my own. Pashmina Collection was born.
Glamorous, timeless, and sophisticated, the Pashmina dress is the perfect staple piece to wear on-the-go for any daytime or evening event. Dressing it up or down? Our midis and maxis can be styled and accessorized as you please! My promise, you’ll look and feel absolutely fabulous every time.
The Pashmina dress is diligently designed to highlight every woman’s natural beauty and to inspire confidence, style, and elegance. This is accomplished by remaining true to Pashmina’s brand values:
- Every Pashmina dress needs to fit perfectly. Period.
- To dress modestly, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice anything, especially fashion.
- Modesty isn’t synonymous with hiding, but rather showcasing your style in a classy way.
- All of our products are designed right here in our NYC headquarters and sourced from the finest materials and artisans all over the world.
- I never rest. I am always sourcing new fabrics, trends, and ideas.
- I love our Stockists and are incredibly grateful for the love they have towards our products.
Locally Sourced and Produced in NYC
The Pashmina commitment is to our customers, and to designing and manufacturing stunning dresses which are made to last. As a staunch supporter of local small businesses, and a small business owner myself, I am incredibly proud to say that all of our manufacturing is done locally in the Garment District of NYC. Without a doubt, our dresses are sewn and crafted to perfection.
I am immensely proud and thankful for our partnerships with all of the retailers who sell Pashmina in their gorgeous boutiques. Currently, we are selling at high-end boutiques in New York City, New Jersey, Chicago, Baltimore, Miami, and Los Angeles, and we’ve expanded globally to Canada, London, Mexico and Israel!
Being able to support our community of small business owners is a privilege. I am so honored to call our Stockists friends as well as business partners and encourage you all to give them an online or in-person visit. You won't regret it!
From the bottom of my heart, thank you for taking a moment to find out more about Pashmina. My goal is to give you that "This dress is so gorgeous, I can't wait to try it on!" feeling with each purchase. Take a look around, browse our collections, and stay in touch! I love to hear from all of you.